4.15.2011

Ohai!

Hey girlies, woooow it's been awhile since I blogged! I'm going to make two quick posts today.. first lemme show you what I've released the past couple weeks, then I'll get to the NEWEST release! :D It hasn't been much but I promise I'm trying to get more done for you all.

First off, I got a lacey dress called Dolly! I named this one after my Godmommy cause it's totally princess-like and fits her so well! I just looove the white lace tights :)






Next up is another outfit I dedicated.. to mine friend and Godcuzzy, Peacey! It's soo her and you can see why yourself!


I thought the skirt and pant outfits were so cute I had to throw together some more in adorable colors! The shirt has a lil heart on it and is very detailed :) eeee!






Well, that's all I've got the last few weeks. Stay tuned for the next post on the most recent release from Dream Doll!

*muah muah* Staaay sweet!
xo, Giselle
SLurl!

0 notes: